1) Physicist - The entire object is 99.999% not there and is only an illusion of reality created by our minds.
2) Idealist - Perhaps in 100 years we will have the ability to manipulate matter and convert this object into energy, dinner, toys...
3) Realist - I hope the glass isn't vaporized in nuclear holocaust before we complete #2
4) Utopianist - After completion of #2, we will have free energy and all objects will be free... we will only work for the betterment of all mankind
5) Sexist - I hope everyone in the future has amazing perfectly fit bodies and no one ever wears clothes... why hide perfection? ;)
The engineer says the glass is twice as large as it needs to be and the scientist says the glass is 99.9% empty. We all have different ways of seeing the world. How do you?